Navigation Menu

sewing furniture DIY decor num nums mi vida loca

Friday, October 5, 2012

A-Freakingmazing Artichoke Dip!

I found this recipe from Pinterest and when I made it last year for Thanksgiving and it was a HIT!
Y'all should make this so that your taste-buds can take a trip to PARADISE!

I have made a recipe book for my family filled with all of our FAVS. If the recipe isn't FAB then it doesn't make the book.  So they are most definitely 'tried and true'. I type them up with this same format so they look PERDY in my book. And as a full sheet of paper it's easy to read.  They are put in page protectors so you can wipe them clean easily after you have just slopped them with sauce dancing to Lady GaGa. I am not sure how to share a PDF file so that you can print it out, but I did share it as a photo. IF you really want the PDF file comment or email me and I will email it to you. 

ENJOY this blessed dip!!!



1 comment: