Navigation Menu

sewing furniture DIY decor num nums mi vida loca

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Oh Ariel...

While cuddling with my sweet Tristan Sue eating buttery popcorn, I had a "moment". The previews to our movie showed The Little Mermaid and I was taken back to my younger days. Jumping on the tramp with my shirt twisted in such a way that it resembled a sea shell bra/top and one fuzzy leg warmer wrapped around both of my legs to form my "tail". Bouncing around singing at the top of lungs in my "special" voice I would only bring out for such an occasion holding the metal edge of the trampoline lifting the top half of my body up as if I was really on a giant rock. I must have really "gone back" because Tris was shocked at how fab I was belting out, "Look at this stuff? Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collections complete?" (I know your rocking this too right now) and then the finale, "I don't know when...I don't know how...but I know something starting right now!!!!!!!" It was beautiful.

1 comment: