Navigation Menu

sewing furniture DIY decor num nums mi vida loca

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

FREE Fabric WINNER!

Before I announce 'De-Weiner' I would like to say Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. All of your comments made my heart beam. I wish I could give ALL of you a bundle...maybe someday when I find that pot of gold. :) 
OK...drum roll please.........................

Winner-Winner! Chicken Dinner!

The FREE Tuxedo Collection Fat Quarter Bundle goes to....

AUDREY!!!!

Congratulations my Dear!! Hope you will find something wonderful to do with this fabulous fabric. Thank you for entering. We all would love to see what you make. IF you feel comfortable, please send me a pic and little jot about your finished project someday. Could you email me your mailing address? zantaylordesigns@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment