Navigation Menu

sewing furniture DIY decor num nums mi vida loca

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sister-Love

So I was just thinking about a trial in my life that I recently overcame..phew! I have always planned on sharing my story with others but I am still gathering my thoughts. I can say that while in the eye of the storm I would pray that if I must go through this please help me be able to help another. If I could do that then I would continue the fight. Then it made me think, "What motivates others to keep on going?" Because what worked for me might not work for the next. If anyone feels like sharing something that has helped them that would be lovely. Never know whom it might uplift just enough to help them see the sun through those @#%! dark clouds. We, sisters on this Earth, need to help one another. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment